Remote desktop access
← Remote access to university computers
- Xrdp must be installed on the computer by Jonas.
- Configuration on the university computer:
Terminal → command: nano.xsession → write: xfce4-session and save
- Start remote desktop connection app (Windows), Computer: luxNN.theo.physik.uni-due.de
- Enter username and password of university PC; session = Xorg
- Close the opening window with default (first connection)
- In File Manager ctrl + L (Open Location):
- Enter the password for the connection
- For reading the server, the file manager must be selected once
Now the server is connected to the PC and accessible via the directory!